You are busy. Adding anything to your schedule, even self-care or a dental appointment, can feel overwhelming.
Adding a coaching call might be the last thing you would prioritize.
If you need some encouragement and tools dealing with your stresses, what would you think of:
- a ten-minute telephone call while you are commuting?
- video chats during your waiting time at soccer practice?
- unlimited access to coaching through texts and emails you could fit into down time?
- one-month intensive coaching program for a lot of growth in a compressed time?
- CME credits tailored to your schedule and practice?
The reason I offer physicians coaching programs in 30-day, 90-day, 6-month and 12-months is because you don’t need a cookie-cutter plan for growth and development. You need something uniquely designed to help you get where you want to go. If you went to Nordstrom today to buy a new suit, you would try on something approximately your size, then you would stand in front of a mirror while a tailor took measurements and customized the suit to exactly fit you. If you want a coaching program which fits you and your schedule, then your program should be tailored for you personally.
The sleeves on your suit might have to be let out a little bit and the trousers trimmed a little bit. Your coaching might have to include more about relationships at home and at the office, and less about stress and anxiety.
If you would like a free telephone consultation to determine best fit, then please call Dr. Ray’s cell phone at 509.795.0131.
Dr. Ray Smith is the most sought-after counselor and relationship coach for physicians in Spokane. After graduating with a Doctor of Ministry from Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, he worked with doctors in Galveston, Houston, San Antonio, Spokane, and Memphis, where he earned a second doctorate, in counseling. His background in parish ministry led to pastoral counseling and coaching for Christian MDs and the creation of physicianscoaching.com to help G.P.s and specialists deal with their unique stresses in medicine.
- Who’s Who Among Students
- Who’s Who Worldwide
- Who’s Who in the World
- Personalities of the South
- International Platform Speakers Association
- National Eagle Scout Association
- JC’s Outstanding Young Men in America
- National Board for Certified Counselors